Custom Guitar Warranty Information:
EFFECTIVE: 18 April 2023
All NEW Red Hand Customs instruments are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 Years of the original retail purchaser, subject to the limitations contained in this warranty.
If at any time this instrument malfunctions as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, We will repair the defect(s) or replace the defective part, as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Red Hand Customs reserves the right to use materials regularly utilized at the time of repair in the event that original materials are no longer available. If replacement of your instrument is deemed appropriate by our staff, we will replace the instrument with one of the same or most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of your instrument. Any factory installed electronics are warranted for a period of one (I) year following the original date of purchase.
This warranty covers the cost of both labor and materials on any repair deemed necessary by Us for 5 Years of the original purchaser. In the unlikely event that your instrument is destroyed, lost or damaged beyond repair, while in our possession for repair, We will replace that instrument with one of the same or most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of your instrument. Any insurance covering the instrument, including but not limited to collector's value insurance, must be carried by owner at owner's expense.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER ONLY AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS. YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE OR SALES RECEIPT MUST ACCOMPANY ALL REQUESTS FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE.
This Warranty Is Subject To The Following Limitations
- Any instrument that has been altered or modified in any way or upon which the serial number has been tampered with or altered.
- Any instrument whose warranty card has been altered or upon which false information has been given.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation.
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity or temperature
- Normal wear and tear (i.e., worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pickguards, or damages to or discoloration of the instrument finish for any reason).
- Any instrument that has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
- Any factory installed electronics after a period of one (I) year following the original date of purchase.
- Cracking, discoloration or damage of any sort to the finish or plating for any reason.
- Red Hand Customs does not warranty the playability of a instrument whose "action" is lower than the standard "action".
RED HAND CUSTOMS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION. DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR BUSINESS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INSTRUMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, EVEN IF RED HAND CUSTOMS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND RED HAND CUSTOMS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXPENSES, CLAIMS, OR SUITS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.