Red Hand Custom Guitars
Build #110 Limited Edition L-Series - Natural | Super Ultralight Aged
Regular price $2,099.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This new Limited Edition L-Series is the latest and first to be completed in 2023. Features a 1 piece African Mahogany top with a AA figured California Claro-walnut top bound with vintage style Ivoroid binding. At the heart of this guitar is a pair of scatter wound Godzilla vintage P90 pickups. The finish is a VOS style vintage thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish thats been aged and rubbed to give it a very lightly played look and feel.
- 1 Piece Mahogany Body
- Bookmatched Claro-Walnut Top
- Vintage Thin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish - Aged VOS*
- Roasted Maple Neck with Dark Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pealoid Trapezoid Inlays
- Standard Thin Neck Profile
- 6100 Jumbo Frets
- 10-16" Compound Radius
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Bolt On Neck Consctruction
- Aged Nickel Schroeder Half Bridge
- Aged Standard Grover Tuners
- Aged Nickel Control Knobs
- Switchcraft 3 Way Toggle
- CTS 500K Pots - Vintage Style
- Orange Drop Tone Caps
- 50s Era Control Wiring
- Roadrunner ABS Hard Shell Case Included
*The finish on this guitar was made intentionally to look aged and played. There are areas on the finish that made to look like play wear, this is by design.